Company R.T.M. S.r.l. Socio Unico, with registered office in SCHIO (Vicenza - Italy) - Via Lago di Costanza, 54, VAT number IT02007450246, (hereinafter referred to as the "Owner"), informs you in accordance to the art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner, timing and for the purposes set out below.
This information may be subject to changes and additions following the introduction of new regulations in this matter, therefore weinvite you to check periodically this page.
If you are younger than 16yo, according to the Article 8, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, your consent will be valid only if given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
Subject of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal identification data (for example: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, tax code) - (hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you (online, in person, by telephone, by email or by any lawful means) for the purposes described below.
Holder of the Treatment
The data controller is the company R.T.M. S.r.l. Socio Unico, with headquarters in Via Lago di Costanza, 54 - 36015 Schio (Vicenza), VAT number IT02007450246, which can be contacted by telephone at: +39 (0) 445-575073 or at reserved email address: email@example.com
Purpose of the processing and legal foundamentals
Your personal data are processed without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- Conclude contracts with the Owner;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you; as well as for the protection of credit rights and the better management of our rights relating to the single contractual relationship with you;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the owner (such as the right to defense in court);
only with your express consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To send or communicate to you, with the use of e-mail, post and / or sms and / or whatsapp messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of products and services;
- Send you e-mails, post and / or sms and / or whatsapp and / or contact you by phone for market analysis, statistics and quality control, marketing operations, information on future commercial initiatives, new products and services;
- Send you e-mails, post and / or sms and / or whatsapp and / or telephone contacts for the execution of promotional initiatives in general.
We inform you that if you are already our customer or supplier and have already given your express consent, we can send you commercial or marketing communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
The consent to this type of processing of your data can be revoked by you at any time.
The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller.
The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical, organizational and security measures provided for by the GDPR.
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller;
- To the Controller's network of agents;
- To subsidiaries, associates and / or subsidiaries;
- To business partners;
- To the parent company;
- To factoring companies, credit institutions, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- To professionals and consultants;
- To companies operating in the transport sector;
- To our subcontractors or subcontractors if engaged in the execution of activities related to our contractual relationships;
- To persons specifically appointed and / or authorized by the Data Controller who provide the same data processing services, consultancy, financial statements certifications, or who in any case carry out instrumental, complementary and functional activities to that of the Data Controller in execution of activities relating to the existing contractual relationship;
- To "even" or "Altres", or to all the subjects to whom the communication is due in reason of legal obligations.
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 1 to Supervisory Entities, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the performance of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be spreaded.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union.
The collected data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
Data storage duration
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", Article 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by law.
The Data Controller will therefore process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes referred to in point 1 above and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 above mentioned.
In the case of personal data contained in curriculum vitae, such data will be processed for a period not exceeding 12 months.
The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
Type of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 above is mandatory.
If the data are not comunicated, we will not be able to guarantee the fulfillment of the provisions of point 1.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 above is optional.
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or later to deny the possibility of processing data already provided.
Rights of the interested party
As Interested Party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- To obtain the indication: I) of the origin of personal data; II) of the purposes and methods of processing; III) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; IV) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative designated pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; V) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- To obtain: I) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; II) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; III) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters I) and II) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- To oppose, in whole or in part: I) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; II) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point II) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially.
Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise your rights
At any time you can call the appliance of the ementioned rights by sending:
- A registered letter with Delivery Notification to R.T.M. S.r.l. Socio Unico, to the registered office in Via Lago di Costanza, 54 - 36015 Schio (Vicenza - Italy);
- A Certified E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An e-mail to the reserved e-mail address: email@example.com